Solar systems for stand-alone applications
Centrosolar’s high-performance stand-alone systems can be used anywhere where there is no grid connection, such as in remote areas of the world, at sea, in mobile homes or caravans, or in technical devices which cannot be supplied by the grid.
They are particularly hardy, flexible and generate electricity even under unfavourable lighting conditions.
All the modules and mounting systems are manufactured in Germany, for instance the solar panels which are manufactured at Centrosolar Sonnenstromfabrik in Wismar on shores of the Baltic Sea.
Areas of application
- rural electrification, solar home systems
- electricity supply of technical devices, such as measuring and traffic technology
- supply of large buildings in isolated areas
- maritime applications such as yachts, boats and navigational aids
- caravans, mobile homes, leisure applications